- This event has passed.
Chamberlain University Alumni & Ryan House Event
February 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm| $39 – $140
Welcome to a livestream/virtual paint night benefitting Ryan House!
Chamberlain University Alumni is partnering with Ryan House to bring you this event! Proceeds will benefit the Ryan House, so please sign up to paint and also to donate right here! Ryan House focuses on quality of life and continuity of care to guide children through their unique life-limiting or end of life journey while providing the child’s entire family with peace, comfort and support. Here are the details…
Livestream Details: Welcome to our Livestream Class! That’s right- now you can paint with us right from home! So if you are sitting in your family room, on your patio, or in your treehouse, we are there with you! And it’s oh… so… easy! So call all of your friends, family and coworkers and tell them about this! NOTE: Please sign up by February 24th, 5pm, so we have time to deliver your materials! This is BIG & this is what you do:
- Sign up for the class right here online by February 24th, 5pm! All classes are $39 and that includes ALL the materials you need to complete the painting! (One 16×20 canvas, 2 paint brushes, paint, a rinse cup & paper towels).
- The materials will be DELIVERED to your home! Can you even believe that??? Just like Santa on Christmas morning! And delivery is INCLUDED in your $39 class fee! Yep, we said INCLUDED! If your billing address is different than the delivery address, make sure you tell us in the note section when you sign up! (We are not responsible for deliveries made to the wrong address, or for stolen deliveries.)
- You must sign up by February 17th, so we have time to deliver. Note, if you sign up several days ahead, your materials may be delivered several days ahead. We will text you the morning we plan to deliver, and we will text you again, once the delivery is made. Cuz hey, we can’t ring the doorbell and give you a big hug right now, right? I wish we could. So please make sure we have the correct phone number! Oh, and feel free to leave a little tip under your mat for our delivery staff. They’re not just ANY delivery staff, they are OUR people… our hard working assistants who work(ed) in our studio day in and day out, until the world got locked in!
- On the day of the class, between 6 & 6:30pm (Class starts at 7pm), you will receive a class code. You will use that code to join the class via ZOOM! Zoom??? What the heck is Zoom? Zoom is a platform traditionally used for group meetings, but we are using it for group painting class. Smart, huh? When you get the code, go to www.zoom.us/join, enter the code and you will be allowed to join! You will see us on your computer screen and we can see you too! BAM!!! Livestream class is happening! We are SOOO excited!
- Please call us at 602-315-4045 by 6pm the day of the class, if you have any questions. Unfortunately it is going to be difficult for us to answer last minute calls, cuz you know, we will be gettin’ pretty for the camera and all. So please plan ahead!
- Cancellation Policy: Must cancel 48 hours prior to the class to receive a refund. That’s it. Period. No, we can not transfer your reservation to another class, if you forget to cancel. Please don’t ask- it’s just awkward for all of us.
THANKS FOR PAINTING WITH US! WE LOVE Y’ALL!!❤️